So for this week, we practically get to create a set of instructions for our fellow classmates. For today, I want to show people how to properly tie a tie. I know it sounds silly, but you would be surprised at the amount of people that do not know how to actually tie a tie. I used to be one of them, but with a bit of practice, anyone can do it. So I hope my set of instructions actually help people out.
1. Start with the wide end on your right. Extend it about 12″ below the narrow end of your necktie
2. Cross the wide end over the narrow, and back underneath.
3. Bring the wide end around passing it across the front of the narrow.
4. Pass the wide end up through the loop
5. Hold the knot loosely and pass the wide end down through the loop in front.
6. Hold the narrow end of the tie and slide the knot up snug.
I really hope this helped out a lot of you out there. Thank you.